We have a wonderful Transit system here in Eureka Springs. Leave the driving and parking to us and take the trolley wherever you want to go in town! The fares are cheap and the ride is beautiful. With the Trolley, enjoy your ride and take in the surroundings; our friendly drivers will get you to your destination safely and promptly. For more information and to view a Trolley Schedule, visit their website at: http://www.eurekatrolley.org/
Don’t want to ride the trolley, the Inn is just 3 blocks from downtown and walking in Eureka Springs is an adventure for the soul. Bring your bike along and then try out the biking trails at Lake Leatherwood, world class mountain biking awaits you. We also have two cab companies available should the need arise.
So what are you waiting for? Oh you need to make your reservation to stay at Heart of the Hills Inn: http://www.heartofthehillsinn.com
Just one of many awards that Heart of the HIlls has gotten over the years. So come on over and see what all the awards are about.
While here in Eureka Springs enjoying this event consider staying at the premier B&B where you get Luxury4less.
Heart of the Hills Inn
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains of Eureka Springs, Arkansas on the upper Historic loop 3 blocks from downtown is a circa 1883 award winning Bed and Breakfast Inn & Cottage that has been serving guests for over 29 years.
Reasons to Stay at Heart of the Hills Inn
• Private Entrances to all suites and the cottage
• Private deck or porch for each suite/cottage (you are here for privacy but if you want to socialize the Inn’s gardens are just the place)
• One night stays accepted. Flat year around room rates (no seasonal or weekend rate increases. Check out other Inn’s and you will see that we are competitively priced. our amenities are top notch as are our grounds and suites. Why pay more when you can have LUXURY4LESS at Heart of the Hills Inn: The Best Little B&B in Eureka Springs.
• Chef’s gourmet breakfast delivered en- suite or you can dine al-fresco on your private deck/porch (check out the guest rave comments on breakfast)
• Private in-suite baths, Jacuzzi tubs and doors that separate your private bathroom from the rest of your suite.
• Off-street assigned level secure parking. Sunken gardens, fire-pit, gas grill and out door dining area are just a few of the additional features.
• Read our prior guest comments as they say it best. We are trulyLUXURY4LESS in Eureka Springs.
Spring time in the Ozarks has officially arrived and Eureka Springs is busting out all over. The month of May is the officially the month long official month of the arts, with a full month of activities. Check out all that is Eureka Springs by downloading the Eureka Springs, Arkansas- the app. It is a free app and is the ultimate guide that is Eureka Springs. While planning your trip to Eureka Springs consider Heart of the Hills Inn as you place to stay and explore all that is Eureka. We are centrally located in downtown area and now for the third year in a row acknowledged for excellence in guest service by Trip Advisor.